- Five days in Austria, five days in London.
- Installing a light in my entryway so I don’t have to fumble around in the dark.
- The fact that my dad reunited with his college band to perform at their reunion and homecoming football game this weekend. But I still need video proof…
- Making a new friend in my city!
- Picking up my university student ID, which allows me to travel on most trains in the region for free (or at least very discounted).
- Booking a flight that left London Stansted at 7:30am to save a little money. Why Micah, why?
- Forgetting to push the button on the bus that lets the driver know you want to get off at the stop, and therefore riding the bus an extra ten minutes and walking back twenty.
- Failing miserably at pronouncing certain words in German, no matter how hard I practice.
- Leaving my bike out in the rain for five days straight…
- Arriving to pick something important up at 1:05 only to realize the office closes at 1:00.
P.s. Photo from here