- The sun is shining. People, that is a big deal here.
- Rumor has it that Wednesday will be the first snow of the season
- The Christmas Markets start on the 26th!
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4 is on Netflix. Gold.
- This article.
1. Rain after a long drought in Southern California
2. Sleepy Oak trees
3. The start of a new semester
5. Old family photos
6. Interesting articles
7. The works of F. Scott Fitzerald
Isn’t Iowa lovely? A few of these gorgeous photos were taken by my talented little brother.
Happy New Year friends! I am at home with a glass of wine and a good book, just the way I like it. So I don’t like to use the word resolutions because it makes me feel like a totally irresolute failure of a person when I fall short of meeting mine! So maybe it’s just semantics, but I prefer to use the word goals when it comes to my ambitions for the coming year. January is an interesting month– the let down after the holidays can be pretty anticlimactic, yet I have to gear up to start another semester. And this is my last semester of college! What. even. So, I figured it would be nice to take a moment to list a few goals, both large and small, I have for 2017. It is sure to be a year of huge transition and change as I try to navigate myself in a new direction post-graduation, but here goes:
What are your New Years ‘goals’?
P.s. This photo is absolutely random and unrelated. But gosh do I love Bob Dylan.