Well hello there friends, how are you? This week has literally flown by. I cannot believe I’ve been in school for four weeks now. Summer will be here before we know it (wishful thinking? maybe…). On this gorgeous Friday morning, I thought I’d write out a list of ten little things that made me happy recently to kick off the weekend:
- Latte Macchiatos. I used to drink these every day in Germany, and Starbucks just recently introduced theirs here!
- Movie nights with girlfriends.
- Baked goods of any type.
- Discovering this new podcast.
- Checking things off my to-do list like a boss.
- Staying up too late to finish a good book.
- Catching a whiff of someone’s cologne or perfume.
- The New York Times crossword puzzle.
- Taking pride in something I’ve written.
- Scary movies.
What are your plans for this weekend? So far the only thing on my agenda is a movie night tonight with some girlfriends. Have a good one!