My two favorite social media platforms are this blog and Instagram. I love capturing a quick snap shot of life on Instagram, and then going into more detail on this blog. Above are nine of my favorite Instagram posts from my account in 2015, and below are the reasons why!
1. Pumpkin Patch with my friends Michaela and Jenna. I had so much fun picking out a pumpkin this past October, and the pictures turned out so vibrant and fun!
2. Daria and Julius sitting in the front yard, looking like old folks. These two little kids I watched in Germany over the summer cracked me up all day every day. I will cherish every photo I have of them!
3. Seattle’s waterfront. This photo captures my little brother and I’s trip to Seattle this past August. I fell in love with the city, and could totally see myself there one day.
4. The first picture I took in Hildesheim, Germany. I went on a long walk through town the first day I arrived, and was in awe of the greenery! I had never seen so many trees and flowers in one place.
5. The Pope in his pope-mobile. I snapped this from the crowd of the Vatican. My friends and I were in Rome one weekend in March, and happened to over hear that the Pope was making an appearance.
6. Top of Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh, Scotland. I fell head over heels in love with this city, and the hike to the top of this mountain with panoramic views was a religious experience.
7. Lara, my sweet German friend. She was the little sister I never had, and we spent so much time together this summer! I miss her.
8. Little cousins on Thanksgiving day. My four little girl cousins dressed up as pilgrims and posed for an adoring crowd of relatives in Nashville this Thanksgiving. My heart melted.
9. My tattoo. I am so happy I decided to get my tattoo in 2015, as the word Gentle came to take on a new meaning during this season of life.
P.s. You can follow me on Instagram at msmicahlynne or by clicking the Instagram icon in the sidebar on the right!