1. Fresh, crisp sheets.
2. Drinking coffee from my favorite mug.
3. Fascinating documentaries.
4. Saturdays with nothing on the calendar!
5. Evening hikes.
6. When someone’s passion/excitement for something rubs off on you!
7. Singing in the car alone at the top of your voice.
8. Surprise parties.
9. Back to school shopping (never too old!).
10. Moving furniture.
11. Sending/Receiving snail mail.
12. Getting new blog followers (that’s you *wink wink*)!
13. Binge watching Netflix.
14. Cooking a delicious meal from scratch!
15. Unexpected compliments.
16. Reunions with old friends.
17. Labor day. My family alway has a barbecue/swim party.
18. Starting a new book you just know is going to be good.
19. Making my bed (weird, I know).
20. Lounging on the sofa.
Question of the Day
What’s one little detail that made you happy today?